Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
authentication with out user intervention
raghavyadavm
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I want to eliminate the authentication provided by ihub when the user loads the url of the report.Provide me solution for this problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Raghav</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Do you want no authentication or single-sign-on?</p>
raghavyadavm
<p>I need no authentication</p>
micajblock
<p>create a user named 'anonymous'. and give that user access to the content.</p>
raghavyadavm
<p>can you provide a document r link for that process</p>
micajblock
<p>This link should have what you need:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihub31/admin-console/'>http://developer.actuate.com/resources/documentation/ihub31/admin-console/</a></p>
;
raghavyadavm
<p>I have created a user named "anonymous" and given all the privileges to access the default volume but still the login was being asked</p>
micajblock
<p>how are you accessing the report? What URL are you using?</p>
raghavyadavm
<p>I am using the following url to access the reports on ihub server:</p>
<p> </p>
<p><localhost>:8700/iportal/<location of .rptdesign></p>
micajblock
<p>I apologize the functionality of anonymous user is no longer there. So if you create any user with a blank password you can use a URL like this:</p>
<p>
http://<hostname>:8700/iportal/executereport.do?__executableName=/<path>/<report
name>.rptdesign&userid=<user name></p>
<p> </p>
<p>For more information about URL based API go here:</p>
<p><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/AIG-main/index.html#page/aig/part10.html'>http://developer.actuate.com/be/documentation/ihub31-dev/AIG-main/index.html#page/aig/part10.html</a></p>
;