Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
editing user's profile
kds721
I am trying to change a user's profile in teamsite. I think this can be done from the command line. I need to modify the user's iw_filesys_path. I tried editing the user's entity file from iw-home\local\entities\data folder without luck.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Why not have them (or you logged in as them) navigate to a new area (or the To Do List) and then use Edit > Set Home Page ?
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
kds721
I've tried this myself and with the user. I'd go to a path and select edit/Set Home Page and their iw_filesys_path would not change. Am I missing a step here? I was hoping there was a command line command I could use, maybe something with iwuser? The user is getting an Error 500 error when logging on to Teamsite Webdesk interface. I'm pretty sure its because their iw_filesys_path does not exist anymore.
Adam Stoller
Were you logged in as the same role? A user with multiple roles can have a distinct home for each role.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)