Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Repeating Column Headers
captainkoons
<p>Hi Community,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Looking for some help - I've almost got my report doing exactly what I want but it has one missing element.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am creating a two column layout similar to this:</p>
<p><strong>EVENT 101 10:00am 100m</strong></p>
<p><strong>HEAT 1 HEAT 2</strong></p>
<p><strong>LANE ATHLETE LANE ATHLETE</strong></p>
<p>x x x x</p>
<p>x x x x</p>
<p><strong>HEAT 3</strong></p>
<p><strong>LANE ATHLETE</strong></p>
<p>x x</p>
<p>x x</p>
<p> </p>
<p><strong>EVENT 102</strong>.....</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've managed to get everything working with exception of HEAT rows.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Set-up of report is as follows:</p>
<p>TABLE (Row 1 = event details + Row 2 = lane/athlete header for both grid columns)</p>
<p>..GRID x2 COLS for heats (visible based on odd/even)</p>
<p>....LIST (1 per column)</p>
<p>......GRID (lane, athlete detail)</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Data is bound to table and outer grid. I hope this all makes sense the way I have laid it out.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using the latest version of Eclipse BIRT (4.4.1).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Appreciate any help that can be offered.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Do you have sample data we can play with?</p>
captainkoons
<p>I can't share the actual data due to Privacy issues, but effectively my dataset produces results as attached.</p>
<p>
micajblock
<p>See attached example. The trick is in the filters of the inner table (filters tab of the table properties)</p>