Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Sheet Name for Crosstab
Emy
<p>HI,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I am using crosstab for a dataset, which i have to split by specific column. But i cant get name of the sheet in Excel format after giving page break too.Where in table we get the sheet name by spliting it using page break. Let me know if it is possible to give sheet name dynamically.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Emy</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Which version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Which Excel emitter are you using?</p>
Emy
<p>HI,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I'm using Eclipse BIRT Designer Version 4.4.0.v201405191524 & OpenOffice.org.3.4.1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Emy</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thank you for the designer information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Which Excel emitter are you using with the BIRT Designer?</p>
Emy
<p>HI ,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I'm using <span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;"> OpenOffice.org.3.4.1. excel emitter.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Thanks,</span></p>
<p><span style="color:rgb(40,40,40);font-family:'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;">Emy</span></p>
JFreeman
<p>I am not aware of an Open Office specific excel emitter.</p>
<p>Is it one provided by a third party such as Arctorus?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you provide a link to where you obtained the emitter from?</p>