Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
hyperlink drill through on some cases not working
Yair
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p>I have a report that have few hyperlinks,</p>
<p>What I've notice that some hyper links not working properly(I get http 400 err) when execute the report from the Maximo.</p>
<p>(if I'm running from eclipse both work fine).</p>
<p>The only different between the hyperlinks is that on the working one,there is 2 more params in the address -appname and requestid.</p>
<p>To provide the appname there is no problem but where can I get the requestid?</p>
<p>If it's not clear from my post the 2 hyperlinks are on the same report,</p>
<p>One is located on a table cell and the other one located on crossTab cell.</p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Yair<br>
</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, BIRT is providing different URLs from different places in the report? Extra parameters in one but not the other? Is this correct? Is this happening in the URL while running in Eclipse, too (only both work)? Or is it just in Maximo?