Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Lossing Part of Chart
padytom
<p>Why do I loss part of chart even if that is the only thing on the page?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Screenshot?</p>
padytom
<p>This</p>
micajblock
<p>can you share the design also?</p>
padytom
<p>This is it</p>
micajblock
<p>works for me</p>
padytom
<p>what could be the issue with my page then. all charts come out cut. Could it be due to some setting that I'm not aware with the output? I use chrome. This Chart I sent to you is new one I created just to check after I had sent you those screenshots and it also came in cut at the bottom and on the right no legends show.</p>
micajblock
<p>Not sure. Try another browser and/or contact support.</p>
padytom
<p>Ok Thank you</p>
JFreeman
<p>The report you have attached also displays properly for me using Chrome Version 41.0.2272.89 m.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What version of chrome are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Also, you can open the chrome debugging tools and dig through the DOM tree to try and figure out what container is cutting off the chart. This might help point to what could be causing the issue.</p>
padytom
<p>I re-installed the designer and working well now</p>
JFreeman
<p>I'm glad to hear re-installing resolved the issue.</p>
<p>Let us know if you have any additional questions.</p>