Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get the template details used for a report designed through Web Studio
Atul Arora
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to know about the APIs which i can leverage to get the details of report template used in a report</p>
<p>(If a report is designed through web studio).</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Which version of the iServer or iHub are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you provide more information about the details you want to obtain?</p>
Atul Arora
<p>We are using iHub3 version & we are looking for template name/id anything through which we can just figure out that this</p>
<p>was the template which was used for a given report.</p>
JFreeman
<p>I'm not sure there is going to be an API call to get this information. I'll do some digging to see if I can find anything but I don't think a call like this exists.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As an alternative, you can parse the XML of the report design to get this information. There should be a text property named "displayName" as a top level element within the XML with this information.</p>
<p>For example:</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-xml">
<text-property name="displayName">TestingTemplate</text-property>
</pre>