Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
DataCube is not working properly
bobyura@ukr.net
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have got next problem when I use datacube in my report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have new_report.rptdesign file which shows some randomly generated values (see attachment).</p>
<p>Datacube from this report is reflecting data in eclipse viewer as expected (see attached file eclipse_viewer.jpg).</p>
<p>But when I deploy this report on iHub, datacube seems lost some data (see attached file ihub_viewer.jpg).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>What is going on? Could someone please help me?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Yuriy</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of iHub are you using?</p>
bobyura@ukr.net
<p>Latest. Just downloaded BIRTiHubFType-iHub31.exe.</p>
<p>Actually, it does not work properly on Windows and Linux versions.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Viewing the report in the Web Viewer for BIRT Designer Professional 3.1 also displays this issue. This indicates it may be something specific to the cube built in OS BIRT being run on professional.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you recreate the report and cube using the latest BIRT Designer Professional and see if the issue persists when the cube is created using BD Pro instead of OS?</p>
bobyura@ukr.net
<p>Done. But have same issue now in eclipse Web Viewer.</p>
<p>In attachment you can see screenshot and report file.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Yuriy</p>
<p> </p>
<p>P.S. Report has been recreated from blank tamplate.</p>