Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Graph size ok on web, small after pdf export
vraaijmakers
<p>Hi, I created a report using BDPro 4.4. that contains besides tables etc, 2 graphs</p>
<p>On the web, the graphs look exactly as designed. However when I export the content to PDF from the web, the graph sizes get reduced by almost 50%.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I even set a fixed size (width, height) in the properties. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What could be the issue?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Is the size you're setting larger than the masterpage size available in the PDF? Are you using fixed or auto layout?
vraaijmakers
<p>Hi Michael.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Current graph width is set to 7in, master page width is 8.5in.</p>
<p>I am using a fixed layout.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Vincent </p>
mwilliams
Could you maybe attach an example (using the classic models data source) that will definitely show me the issue? I'll take a look. Also, did you check the zoom on the browser and PDF viewer?
vraaijmakers
<p>Hi Michael, unfortunately the report is too complex for creating real quick a classic model. I can tell you that only HTML5 had the issue. If I select JPG or PNG the scale looks fine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have the graphs deeply nested in a 2 row grid.</p>
<p>Tried to attach the image but was not allowed due to community permissions.</p>
mwilliams
With a simple two row grid with charts inside them, you don't see the issue? I'm just trying to see if it's something that can be reproduced easily, not necessarily exactly your report complexity. The simplest possible scenario where you see the issue happen. If it only happens at your complexity, it'd be a very specific situation bug that we'd need to reproduce the situation to figure out what's happening. If it happens in a simple reproduction, it'd be good to know.
vraaijmakers
<p>Hi Mike, is there a way I can email you the report, screenshots etc? </p>
mwilliams
My Google email in my signature will work.