Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Data visualization error : "Cannot view report . Cause : Invalid page range : 1."
jar
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>This is on Ihub2 server.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I created a datadesign from a large but simple database. Created a dashboard and with manage data added this datadesign to the dashboard. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>When I create a New Gadget > Data Visualization > Table with a value field and a count field, I get to see the data correctly. But whenever I want to add a chart to the dashboad with the same fields it generates an error without exception. The error is "Cannot view report. Cause : Invalid page range : 1.". This goes wrong with all charts (Column Chart ... to Area chart). </p>
<p> </p>
<p>But the Linear Gauge and beyond are fine (mayby because only one value has to be submitted). And off course the request is to show bar charts and Scatter charts in the dashbard. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have no direct access to the log files so I cannot look into them but I hope somebody can explain to me why this is happening?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Kind regards,</p>
<p>Jeroen </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Do you have Data Level Security with an ACL implemented on the Data Object?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Without seeing a full exception/stack trace it is going to be very difficult to determine the cause of this error.</p>
<p>I would recommend contacting who ever administrates the server where the iHub is installed to obtain the log files.</p>