<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me know if I should post this in another forum or if I should provide more information.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The BIRT version 4.4.2 is no longer available on maven central. As mentioned in another thread it appears the version was taken down from the website as well but just recently brought <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36297-exception-using-report-engine-osgi-and-java-8/#entry134712'>back up</a>.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anyone know when this will be updated for version 4.4.2?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>---</p>
<p>This stems from a recent upgrade to our BIRT runtime from 2.6.2 to the maven version 4.4.1 inside our Tomcat application.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>We need to update to 4.4.2 because:</p>
<p>During validation of existing reports, we ran into a bug in 4.4.1 that was resulting in NullPointerExceptions involving charts. Through the forums I was able to see that this has been fixed for 4.4.2 and I've been able to confirm this using the 4.4.2 rcp designer.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In addition, are there instructions anywhere for manually building 4.4.2 from source via maven? I've pulled from the github account and have noticed that the build system is different between 4.4.2 and 4.5.x. I've tried following the <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://wiki.eclipse.org/BIRT/FAQ/Birt_Project#Q:_How_to_Build_BIRT_3.7.1.2B_from_GIT.3F'>BIRT FAQ</a> unsuccessfully.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>-Kris</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>