Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hello can any one help me solve this problem
tt198866
Hi, I have a database that has millions of datas, and I need to show it dynamically. Right now I have created the dynamic query, and it works fine locally. But when my report is uploaded to the server, it becomes so very very slow. Could anyone help me solve my problem? (In my report, there is only one chart, 6 parameters, the chart can show 6 different series based on user's selection)
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How is the server setup to run your report?</p>
<p>Are you using the BIRT Engine integrated into a tomcat or other web application?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does your local environment access the same data source as the server environment?</p>