Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to get the top 10 value in BIRT
Zsy Zang
<p>I have a trouble that I need to get the top 10 busiest stations, right now, I have these columns (number of buses, datetime, station name). Now, I can dynamically change the time range based on user's selection. But, the BIRT just show all the stations' name in one chart. How can I get the top 10 stations' name? I tried to add filter in my chart, but after I added it, it only showed one station name. Can anyone help me solve my problem? (In my chart, the X-axis is the station name, and Y-axis is the number of buses)</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Zsy Zang
<p>ANY HELP</p>
mwilliams
What is your data like? Can you attach a small sample and what you'd like the chart to show?
IL3DS
<p>Hello Zsy Zang,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How is your dataSource ?</p>
<p>If it's a database you can deal with this in your query directly.</p>
<p>If it's not you can change this in the Filters column of your chart.</p>