Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Results disappearing when running report on an integrated BIRT engine
jmr0ec
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I'm new to BIRT, and I have a simple, integrated BIRT engine in a light-weight web app that is going to be living on a WebSphere server. I developed the report template on a downloaded copy of Eclipse Luna with the BIRT plugins. My issue is that some sections of my report are no longer showing up when I run it using my coded engine, but they still look OK using the plugin's report viewer. Does anyone have any suggestions of what I can start checking to narrow down what might be causing the difference between the two renderings?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
So, when you run the report with the engine, part of the report doesn't render, but it does with the viewer in Eclipse? Is that what you're saying? What part of your report isn't showing? Charts?