Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Calling a BIRT report from within a stored procedure
CodeRookie
<p>Good morning, all! A co-worker came to me this morning an posed a very interesting question..... Is it possible to call a BIRT report from within a stored procedure, pass it parameters, and have it execute? A quick search on Google didn't turn up much of anything on the subject. So, I figured I'd turn to the experts. I myself am still fairly new to the BIRT world and am learning new things every day.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks!</p>
<p>Scott</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I've not seen somebody actually do this and I'm not sure of what the use case would be. However, if you are using a database, such as Oracle, that supports Java stored procedures I do believe this should be possible.</p>