Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Unwanted Page Breaks
onthegomiller
<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have two reports that are generating unwanted page breaks...one report prints an extra page at the beginning of the report and the other reports prints an extra page at the end of the report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I believe I read that there is a page break bug that currently exists but I wanted to verify whether or not there may be something that I can do to alleviate this problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It seems simple enough but nothing I do works. I've added 'avoid' in the Page Break option for the areas that I believe should have this definition.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It simply does not resolve the problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
onthegomiller
<p>Actually, I presented this question previously but have still been unable to get answers regarding a resolution. So, just looking for any additional feedback possible as I simply cannot resolve the problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Unfortunately, I think the answer is going to be the same as the last time you asked the question.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>As Mica indicated last time, without a considerable amount of debugging we are not going to be able to provide a solution and this is unique to IBM's implementation of Maximo which means IBM Support is probably the route to do down.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>An alternative would be Actuate professional services.</p>