Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Windows Install - Unable to Connect to localhost
RonP
<p>Follow all the steps <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://blogs.actuate.com/introducing-birt-ihub-f-type-installing-on-windows/'>http://blogs.actuate.com/introducing-birt-ihub-f-type-installing-on-windows/</a>
. </p>
<p>The first time I click the desktop link, I expect to be prompted to activate it, but instead I am informed I am unable to connect.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
bjenkins
<p>Hello Ron,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In your Windows Services, do you see that the iHub service has been started?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Are the following ports open and available? </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What is the output to "netstat -anb" from CLI?<br>
</p>
<div> </div>
<div>
<div style="font-family:Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;margin:0pt 0pt 3pt;">Required during and after installation:</div>
<div style="font-family:Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;margin:0pt 0pt 3pt 14.1732283464567pt;">8000, 8100, 8432, 8500, 8700, 9432</div>
<div style="font-family:Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;margin:0pt 0pt 3pt;">Required after installation:</div>
<div style="font-family:Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:9pt;margin:0pt 0pt 3pt 14.1732283464567pt;">8010, 8011, 11100, 11101, 12100, 13500, 14000, 14100, 14200, 15200, 18500, 21000, 21500</div>
</div>