Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pie Chart Labels Customization
jyothsna.tummala
<p><span style="font-size:14px;"><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;"><span style="color:#000000;">Requirement is-- I need to display the pie chart labels in an abbreviated form, i.e, if the value is 10000, I need to display 10K and if it is 1000000, I need to display 1M so on. I tried doing it, but the problem I am facing is that if I set the suffix for the data point it is applying the same suffix for all the data points. I think we may have to set the format for each label and not by using data point suffix, but am not able to figure out how to set the label format dynamically. </span></span></span></p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">I have implemented the same functionality in <strong>Clientscript</strong> of the chart ..it was working fine.But when i exported to XLS format ,report is not exported as expected.The labels are displaying as complete numbers.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">I am attaching the report samples Containing HTML5 Pie chart created using <strong>OnRender</strong> and <strong>Clentscript</strong> Functionality.</span></p>
<p> </p>
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">Is there any way to implement the functionality in <strong>OnRender</strong> method </span><span style="color:#000000;font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">would be greatly appreciated.</span></p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
I don't know that you'll be able to get this working in the onRender because of the limited functions list. The issue with the Excel export is the use of live Excel charts. You may have to talk with support about getting a bug filed for this to make the live Excel charts to be formatted as specified for the other outputs. Though, this may also be a limitation of Excel to not specify a specific value for a data point label.
jyothsna.tummala
<p><span style="font-family:'courier new', courier, monospace;">Thank you williams for quick reply..</span></p>