Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Pass multiple values to a parameter
ushank
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to create a report with a parameter which takes in multiple values from the user. During the run time I should be able to pass multiple values to this parameter. The values are not predefined so I cannot use a list box. I want to store the values in the same order as I recieve. The requirement is to pick up the value at position 2 or 3 or 4 or n.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can anybody help me to find a solution?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>Pass in a comma delimited list, then in the report (beforeFactory might be best depending on what you are doing with it) convert to array.</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint">
myArray = params["myParameter"].value.split(",");</pre>