Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Installing BIRT F-Type on Windows Failed
dinupkp@gmail.com
<p>I am not able to install BIRT F- Type on my Windows 8.1 machine. And below is the error I am getting.</p>
<p>" A BIRT iHub service is running. Please uninstall BIRT iHub service and reboot your computer before reinstalling."</p>
<p> </p>
<p>But I did install any BIRT software in my machine. So please let me know how to proceed the BIRT F-type installation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks & Regards,</p>
<p>Dinup</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>The most common reason I see this issue is due to having a program installed that overrides the Windows find command, such as cygwin.</p>
<p> </p>
<div>Could you please open a command prompt window and provide the output of running the following commands:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>1) sc query "Actuate iHub 3 Service"</div>
<div>2) find /?</div>
dinupkp@gmail.com
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JFreeman" data-cid="135133" data-time="1428328954">
<div>
<p> </p>
<p>The most common reason I see this issue is due to having a program installed that overrides the Windows find command, such as cygwin.</p>
<p> </p>
<div>Could you please open a command prompt window and provide the output of running the following commands:</div>
<div> </div>
<div>1) sc query "Actuate iHub 3 Service"</div>
<div>2) find /?</div>
<p> </p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>I have run the above command. Please check the attached screen short.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thank you for the output from the sc query command, that is the expected output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please attach the output from running the find command as well?</p>
dinupkp@gmail.com
<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JFreeman" data-cid="135136" data-time="1428330128">
<div>
<p>Thank you for the output from the sc query command, that is the expected output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please attach the output from running the find command as well?</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>PFA</p>
dinupkp@gmail.com
<p><span>I am not able to install BIRT F- Type on my Windows 8.1 machine.</span></p>
JFreeman
<p>It is my understanding you should have been contacted directly by somebody from the Support team to further assist with this issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please send me a message if you have not been contacted.</p>