Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Oracle fires Workflow
summergs
I am trying to get interwoven to kick off a workflow whenever a new record is inserted into an Oracle Table. Any Ideas?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Off the top of my head - the trigger from Oracle would have to connect to a listener on the TeamSite server, and would have to pass sufficient information (as required) to the listener so that it could then invoke a job. The job would probably have to be in the form of a job description file (rather than a WFT) - unless you have TeamSite 5.5.2 SP3 installed, in which case I believe the new CLT that's included will allow you to pass in parameters and initiate a wft from the command line.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)
summergs
Thanks Fish. I understand (albiet vaguely). I think you are saying that I would have to use the RPC to connect to Interwoven. I have never done this, so I would certainly appreciate as much help as you can provide!!!
Adam Stoller
You pretty much got all the help I can provide already. I have not written such a program before and I have no time now to dabble with it. Sorry.
--fish
(Interwoven Senior Technical Consultant)