Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Crosstab not showing inside maximo?
oraBirt
<p>Thanks for your help in advance!</p>
<p>The report with a crosstab, and it works fine in designer, but it does not show after imported into maximo. Could anyone help about this? Birt version is 3.7.</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
oraBirt
<p>The solution is to comment out the where clause in the dataset query.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Thank you for providing the solution to the issue you were facing.</p>
<p>I'm glad to hear you got it resolved.</p>
micajblock
<p>If you had to comment out the where clause then the report was designed wrong to begin with. The where clause will filter data. In most cases it uses the parameter 'where' which will add context based one the screen you are on in Maximo.</p>
oraBirt
<p>luckily, this report does not need where clause. but still not understand why remove where clause fixed the problem. Any idea?</p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
wwilliams
<p>Do you mean you remarked out the following?</p>
<p>+ " where " + params["where"]<br>
</p>
oraBirt
<p>Yes, exactly.</p>
oraBirt
<p>
But today problems comes, I need Maximo where clause, but if I keep it for my new report, all my report data does not show, if I comment it out, the report cannot meet user's requests.</p>
<p>Please help and thanks!!</p>