<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am developing reports in BIRT using eclipse. I have to show my report in both webviewer as well as exported excel. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to freeze the header, so after a long googling i got this link:<a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://eclipse.dzone.com/articles/how-scrolling-crosstab-fixed'>http://eclipse.dzone.com/articles/how-scrolling-crosstab-fixed</a>. As per this link i tried with my normal table in birt with following code. But it works fine in Webviewer. But incase of exported excel all content is displayed in single cell A1.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The method is not working for my report. But when i tried with classic models data it works well. I am sure before adding this concept to my report it works fine. To confirm i undo the changes and my report works well. But when i add javascript to make fixed header again my exported excel report makes problem.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So What could be the error in my report or how can i find that one?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Steps I followed:</p>
<p>1. set Bookmark for table header row as "TableHead".</p>
<p>2. drag and drop a text element from pallette to below the report table layout, and set it as a html element.</p>
<p>HTML code</p>
<p>=========</p>
<div><script></div>
<div>document.getElementById("TableHead").style.position="fixed";</div>
<div>document.getElementById("TableHead").style.height="0.75in";</div>
<div>document.getElementById("TableHead").style.top="89px";</div>
<p></script> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>OUTPUT</p>
<p>=======</p>
<p><u><em><strong>Initial</strong></em></u></p>
<p> </p>
<p>