Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Listbox using dataset with empty value
cmkatt
<p>Hi guru,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> I am new to BIRT, i wanted to create a single-selection dropdown listbox parameter using a dataset value. However, it shows me empty value when i preview it. Kindly advice. :-) </p>
<p> </p>
<p> attached herewith is my source file and screen shot. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Many Thanks...</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I'm not extensively familiar with Maximo however, the parameter is fairly basic and looks to be created properly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would start by verifying the data set the parameter is based on is returning data properly.</p>
cmkatt
<p>Hi Freeman,</p>
<p> </p>
<p> thanks a lot. i'm not able to figure out but to use the Maximo build-in lookup feature to achieve this. Thanks anyway. :-)</p>