Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Text align for string not working on export to excel
Mani Kandan
<p>I have many table in my report. In some tables i set the text-align property to left or sometimes right. It works fine for numbers but for string when i set right it shows on left. when i set left it shows on right in exported excel report. But IN webviewer it works fine as i expected.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>What to do when i need to set property for exported excel?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>What Excel emitter are you using?</p>
Mani Kandan
<p>I am using BIRT 4.4.1 version and default BIRT XLEmitter .</p>
JFreeman
<p>Can you attach a sample report based on classic models or a flat file data source that I can run that replicates the issue?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have not been able to replicate this issue in 4.4.1 using the "org.eclipse.birt.report.engine.emitter.prototype.excel_4.4.1.v201408290142" emitter.</p>