Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
transpose row to column
newbie1
<p>Hi expert,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to transpose the data row into a column of a report?</p>
<p>For example: I have this data:</p>
<p>userid descr </p>
<p>scooby</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
newbie1
<p>Hi expert,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to transpose the data row into a column of a report?</p>
<p>For example: I have this data:</p>
<p>userid descr </p>
<p>scooby</p>
newbie1
<p>Hi expert,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way to transpose the data row into a column of a report?</p>
<p>For example: I have this data:</p>
<p>userid descr </p>
<p>scooby</p>
newbie1
<p>I'm sorry....power outage....</p>
<p>So, this is my data:</p>
<p>userid type descr</p>
<p>scooby dog dog</p>
<p>scooby hair long</p>
<p>scooby weight 50</p>
<p>mickey mouse mouse</p>
<p>mickey hair (blank)</p>
<p>......</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to build a report that have rows and column that have:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>userid type hair weight </p>
<p>scooby dog long 50</p>
<p>mickey mouse null 2</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I thought to do this in the Computed Column.....but I'm kind of stuck on how. Is there a way of doing this ?</p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
mwilliams
Depending on your data and what you want for the output, there's always a crosstab.<br><br>There are also these devshare posts that cover the topic:<br><br><a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/741-transposed-data-sets/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/741-transposed-data-sets/</a><br><br><a
data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/2-transposing-data/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/2-transposing-data/</a>
;