Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Page number in table header
shanuma
<p>Hi all,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I need to display page number in the header of the table.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am able to do this in the detail row, but not in the table header.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The following code is scripted on the onCreate of the text.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>this.text=pageNumber;</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The page number is printed correctly for the detail rows. But the text is always "1" in the header.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anyone please help!!</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
The table header is only created one time. You could set up an interval grouping to fill each page and use the group header to display what you're wanting. You might try the onRender vs the onCreate, but I don't know that that will work either.