Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Iterate through xml dataset and display rows if data exists
KatCos
<p>Hi. I am new at this, so any direction/examples/links about the best way to do this would be appreciated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have an xml data set that I need to iterate through to determine which, if any, of three different items exists (each item can exist multiple times). When (and if) one exists, I need to display the corresponding Payment Amount. When one doesn't exist, I don't display anything.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So I'm dealing with two different things: how to iterate through the xml and how to display the results dynamically, i.e., only if they exist. Thanks for any help!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KatCos
<p>I have resolved this -- I think!</p>
mwilliams
Ha. Good to hear. Let me know if you thought wrong.