Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
List separated by commas
MOnita
<p>Hi, is there a way of displaying a list: </p>
<p> </p>
<p>2013</p>
<p>2015</p>
<p>2014</p>
<p> </p>
<p>on this way: 2013,2015,2014.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My dataset is generated from a query which returns a list of years it is variable. Could be from 1 to 5 years in the results. I need to display them not in a column but separated by commas. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>It can be done from the list's properties or I would need something else?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Matthew L.
<p>You can create a computed column and use the Aggregation function Concatenate to return the results your looking for (See attached example).</p>
<p> </p>
MOnita
<p>Thank You very Much!
It worked perfectly.</p>
Matthew L.
<p>No problem, I'm glad the solution worked for you.</p>