Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Loosing Drill down
shamo
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I have a chart with a drill down capability but when I use that chat as a data source to another chart, I loose the drill down capability. Example I have a bar chart with three stages of drill down and I use that as a source for a pie chat then I loose its drill down. Any explanation and help?</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you post an example that shows this using the sample database that I can run?
shamo
<p>This is a sample</p>
mwilliams
Ah. I see what you're saying. I'm guessing this is intentional when another element uses that chart as a source since the data completely changes, though, you could always bring this up with support (who could file a bug report for you if deemed one).<br><br>As for a workaround, you might be able to just source both with the data cube and catch the drill down/ drill up event and modify the second chart through scripting. Though, I haven't tried to do this, so I don't know 100% that it'd work.