Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
How to create a report which loads crosstabs dynamically
Surendra Babu C
<p>I am a newbie to Birt. I am trying to create a report which should be able to load crosstab data dynamically in a table</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Outline(attached related screenshot):</p>
<p>first column shows product</p>
<p>second column should load a crosstab related to product showed in first column</p>
<p>third column should show chart for that crosstab</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could someone help me on this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Surendra</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Surendra Babu C
<p>I think, I have cracked this. You can achieve the requirement by using sub report concept.. But, I am running into "out of memory exceptions". Can someone help me out?</p>
JFreeman
<p>You most likely need to increase the maximum heap size of your JVM to resolve the memory issue. For the designer, this is set in the eclipse.ini file.</p>