Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Tomcat installed onto iSeries
Katieee
<p>I've found a few articles with several different people stating that they have gotten Tomcat to work on their iSeries such as ibm i (as/400). <br><br>
I was wondering if a web app just sits on the ibm i (as/400) and you then installed Tomcat onto the ibm i and then put BIRT onto Tomcat, would there be any issues for communication between the web app and BIRT?<br><br>
Thanks,<br>
Kate</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>If BIRT is inside of the tomcat and the tomcat is running properly, I believe they should be able to communicate just fine.</p>
Katieee
<p>Hi Jesse,<br><br>
Thank you very much for your reply!
<br><br>
Regards,<br>
Kate</p>
JFreeman
<p>You're welcome.</p>
<p>I'm glad I could be of assistance.</p>