Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Bar chart - using joint data sets and repeating data
KatCos
<p>I'm creating my first Birt bar chart and need some direction. I'm having to pull data from three data sets, so I guess I'm going to have to join them (unless someone can tell me a better way!). The X axis shows five years (2014-2018) and the Y axis shows amounts. I'm going to have to pull amounts from each data set for the different years. The problem is that there is one data set that has no date and only one amount. That amount is supposed to remain the same and display on the chart for each of the five years.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Ideas on how to do this? Thanks!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
KatCos
<p>BTW my data sets are xml.</p>