Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Displaying series value in chart legend
BIRT User
<p>Hi,</p>
<p>I am using Actuate iHub BRDPro and we have the below requirement.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have a bar chart with 3 series. I need to display the values of each series under the x-axis category label.</p>
<p>Each series values corresponding to x-axis label should be aligned properly.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached the sample chart image of my requirement.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Please let me if we can display the series values in chart legend.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>ragu</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>You will probably need to look at creating a custom legend to meet this requirement.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>You can take a look at this DevShare I created for creating a custom legend for an HTML5 chart: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1112-custom-html5-chart-legend/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/files/file/1112-custom-html5-chart-legend/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>You can also take a look a this thread, I believe the example Michael created has an example using an external chart legend: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36482-bar-chart-percentagesize-of-the-bar-issue/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/36482-bar-chart-percentagesize-of-the-bar-issue/</a></p>
;