Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Spacing between X-axis and it's label
swapnilkamthe
<p>How can I add more space between X-axis and it's lables.</p>
<p>I have attached Image file for the reference.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rajkishore
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-html">
beforeGeneration: function(options)
{
options.xAxis={
labels:{
y:30
},
title:{
offset:80
}
}
},
</pre>
<p>if your using ihub3.Add the above to chart client script.</p>
JFreeman
<p>If you are using an HTML5 chart in iHub 3+ BD Pro, the solution posted by Rajkishore should do the trick.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you are using a different chart format, please let us know and provide your BIRT version.</p>
<p>If possible, please also attach a sample report based on classic models or a flat file data source we can run.</p>
swapnilkamthe
<p>Thanks for quick replies. But I'm not using iHub. I'm using Birt runtime to run .rptdesign files and version of Birt Runtime is 4.4.2</p>
JFreeman
<p>You can adjust this spacing by modifying the insets on the axis labels within the chart editor in the designer. For the particular spacing you are wanting to adjust, the Top inset is the value you will need to change.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at the attached screenshot for reference.</p>