Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
NormsDist Function in BIRT
sirajm
<p>Hi All,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to create a chart of normal distribution in BIRT. We can create such charts in Excel 2007 using NormsDist Function. Is there a way to create a chart with Normal Distribution in BIRT?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using BIRT4.3.1 I was able to calculate Standard Deviation, Median using Aggregate Function. Any help will be highly appreciated.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I do not believe there is a normal distribution function available out of the box. Take a look a this previous thread on the topic for some details on how it can be created manually: <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/414466/'>https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/414466/</a></p>
;
<p> </p>
<p>I would also recommend filing on enhancement through bugzilla to request this feature be added in a future release.</p>