Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Need ChartWithHTMLButtons.reportdesign
jkamaraj
<p>Hello,</p>
<p>I am working on the tutorial "Adding scripted chart controls to a Report Design" from the documentation ihub-integration-guide.pdf. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>This tutorials ask to open a report design named ChartWithHTMLButtons.rptdesign. I do not see this report under examples. Where i can get a copy of this design?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
<p>Raj</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Can you point me to the page where you downloaded the PDF document from?
JFreeman
<p>The sample reports bundled with BD Pro should be located in ".\eclipse\plugins\com.actuate.birt.report.viewer_23.0.0.v20131216\iportal\WEB-INF\repository\Public\BIRT and BIRT Studio Examples" however, it looks like some of the samples have been named differently than what is listed in the documentation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have been able to find some of the reports with a different name but I have not been able to find the ChartWithHTMLButtons report.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I went ahead and recreated this sample report in iHub 3 and have attached it.</p>
mwilliams
Thanks, Jesse.<br><br>Raj, we'll notify our documentation/engineering teams of this issue and try to get it resolved. Sorry for the confusion.
jkamaraj
<p>Thanks Jeff and Michael. I was able to use the CustomerOrdersFinal.rptdesign to complete the Tutorial. I will download this report and compare with mine.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you please check if you can provide the ButtonFilterChart.rptdesign which is mentioned in the next Tutorial ( No 10).</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards,</p>
<p>Raj</p>
JFreeman
<p>It looks like the "ButtonFilterChart.rptdesign" has been named "Chart Filtering with HtmlButton.rptdesign" in the iHub 3 release and should be located in the ".\eclipse\plugins\com.actuate.birt.report.viewer_23.0.0.v20131216\iportal\WEB-INF\repository\Public\BIRT and BIRT Studio Examples" directory of your designers installation.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have attached the iHub 3 version to this post as well.</p>
jkamaraj
<p>Thank You Jesse.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Raj</p>
jkamaraj
<p>Hi Jesse,</p>
<p>In the tutorials there is a report named HTML5ChartWithHTMLButtons.rptdesign. Can you please let me know if there is an equivalent in the examples.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks.</p>
<p>Raj</p>
JFreeman
<p>I dug through the examples and I have not been able to find an equivalent report based on the screenshots in the documentation. However, I went ahead and built a report that mimics the screenshot in the documentation which you can use for the tutorial. I have attached the report to this post.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>The only difference is that it doesn't have the same style theme as the screenshot but that should not impact using the report for this tutorial.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
jkamaraj
<p>Thank you Jesse.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Raj</p>