<p>Hello,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am making report in BIRT Designer Pro using Data Models.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I would like to improve parameter input in this way that list of possible values (based on one of Data Models) for parameter (lets call it 'C') will be populated depending on other two parameters (call it 'A' and 'B'). Parameter 'A' will be 'starting date' and parameter 'B' will be 'stop date' to specify time shift. Such approach would be very user friendly because user will be aware of possible values in selected time interval. Without this he will be forced to type and try - it is very time consuming approach.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I know there is something called 'cascading parameters' but I am not sure if such thing like filtering is there possible. I tried and was not able to reach acceptable results.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could you please write me if this idea/operation is possible in BIRT? And if yes - could you describe me how to reach this or attach simple sample?</p>
<p>If I wrote (probably..) it unclear - please just ask and I will try to ask in better way

</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Best regards,</p>
<p>minthril</p>