Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Deploying the BIRT report in GlassFish/TomCat
sp33dy
<p>Hi there, I encounter some problems deploying birt viewer in glassfish. I need to integrate toolbar in my application, which uses glassfish:</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I deployed birt viewer (birt-runtime-4_4_2) on tomcat and glassfish and attached some screenshots to be more clear.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of glassfish are you having this issue with?</p>
<p>From what I can find, it appears there are some issues with BIRT when deployed to glassfish 4 including the issue you are describing.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I've found a couple of previous posts that appear to be about the same issue you are describing that concluded with the issue being a bug:</p>
<p style="margin-left:40px;">- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/674691/'>https://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php/t/674691/</a></p>
;
<p style="margin-left:40px;">- <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34461-birt-glassfish/'>http://developer.actuate.com/community/forum/index.php?/topic/34461-birt-glassfish/</a></p>
;
<p style="margin-left:40px;"> </p>
<p>If you can confirm for me your glassfish version I can test locally and see if there are any options. However, there is a pretty good chance it is the same issue as the previous posts I linked.</p>