Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Dropdown list
Fuigi
<p>hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I try to create a dropdown list in a report. I find some example but I don't find how do it.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I join in attached files the exampe and my trying.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
If you look at the second element in the report (first text box), it's the drop down select element. It has an id of 'dd'.
Fuigi
<p>if I look the first text box I see th element id is "7" not "dd", or is that not what you mean by id of "dd". Or I don't look in the right place..</p>
<p>I don't find the elemend named "mySelect" too. </p>
mwilliams
Take a look:<br><br>
Fuigi
<p>Yes but I do the same thing in my report but the dropdown is empty.</p>
<p>I see in the exemple if I delete the first element of the report (the table), the dropdown is empty too, and if y change the "dd" in the second element I have dropdown empty too.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>So the table and the first text box are bound, no ? And I don't know how to bound the two element to have my dropdown list populated.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Sorry if I don't see something simple !</p>