Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Xml Date to PDF document
spradip2003
<p>Hi All, I am doing my first Project in BIRT Designer, My source is xml source. I have designed a Report with the help of videos and forums, but not sure what I was doing is a good method or not. I was seeing my expected output in preview tab but when I open in PDF document first few pages font size is too small whereas last 2 pages looks good ,don't know why its behaving like that or I may doing wrong,</p>
<p>. Any help would be appreciated..</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
<p>Pradeep</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
GLO_FR
<p>Hi Pradeep,,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>can you also upload your data file: pdb.xml and PDB.xsd</p>
<p>without, I can't see what your final output looks like</p>