Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Hide crosstab if no data
rajkishore
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does anybody suggest how to hide the crosstab if there is no data and display a message "no data for selected parameters"</p>
<p> </p>
<p>version: iHub3</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Kishore G</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mwilliams
Take a look at this design. Run it with the default parameter date and you'll see the crosstab. Run it with a date from anytime in 2010 or before and you'll see the label.<br><br>Script to do this can be found in:<ul class="bbc"><li>initialize of report</li><li>onFetch of data set</li><li>visibility expression of table in property editor</li><li>visibility expression of label in property editor</li></ul>Hope this helps.
rajkishore
<p>Thanks you Williams, I have enabled interactivity and clicked on crosstab "analyze" without doing anything clicked on "OK" and closed. Then see the results the crosstab is gone and displaying label no data.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Does the interactivity is working properly. I try to filter customer data on in "analyze" but it is not working it seems.</p>
mwilliams
Sorry. I did not try with interactivity enabled. I'll have to look into that.
rajkishore
<p>Williams did you get a chance to look in to this?</p>
mwilliams
<p>I did not. I'm out of town and am unable to look at it, at the moment. I'll see if Jesse (JFreeman) can do it, tomorrow.</p>
rajkishore
<p>Thank you, why this much of complexity for an a simple issue. it would be help if actuate would provide an option directly like charts to display "no data".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>However, could you please help to get desired solution otherwise will talk to support.</p>
JFreeman
<p>Sorry for the delay.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Take a look at the attached example.</p>
<p>This will hide the crosstab if there is no data and will also work with the crosstab analyzer.</p>
rajkishore
<p>Thank you. Working as expected.</p>
JFreeman
<p>You're welcome.</p>
<p>I'm glad I could assist.</p>