Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Configure Designer Pro to connect to multiple databases
nmerrill
<p>I am running Designer Pro 4.2.3 and Maximo 7.5.0.6. I have BDP set up with the "maximoScript.jar" added as a resource and this works well. However the mxdatasources.properties file points to my production database. Is there a way to use this method but be able to switch between a development database and the production database. Prior to using the "maximoScript.jar" as a resource, I had two copies of the mxdatasources.properties file, one for each DB and I just toggled between the two by changing the name. Having the "maximoScript.jar" as a resource seems to eliminate this ability. Any suggestions on how to achive my need to connect to multiple databases?</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
micajblock
<p>You can have either 2 workspaces or two projects with different versions on "maximoscript.jar" or you can do the same thing you are doing with the properties file.</p>