Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Element Visibility not maintained while filtering in interactive viewer
Nikhil Mahajan
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created report which contains two tables but only one table is displayed at a time on the viewer.</p>
<p>For the visibility I have created a global variable <strong>type </strong> and tables visibility is controlled by this variable under Visibility.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Here is the visibility expression that s being used for both tables for all outputs:-</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
reportContext.getGlobalVariable("type")=="table1"
reportContext.getGlobalVariable("type")=="table2"
</pre>
<p>This works fine the first time the report is loaded into the viewer but when I try to filter a table on the column the other table table appears automatically which shouldn't be.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there any thing I am doing wrong in using <strong>Hide Element </strong>property under <strong>Visibility</strong> tab.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>PLease hel ,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Are you still using the iHub 3.0 release?</p>
<p>Is it possible for you to attach a sample report based on classic models or a flat file data source that demonstrates the issue?</p>
rajkishore
<p>I guess, If you'r not displaying two tables at time in the viewer drop the table either depends upon instead of hiding.</p>