Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
IV Print save as pdf issue
rajkishore
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I was trying to save pdf using Interactive viewer print option. But I could not able to do.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1.Run a sample report in Chrome</p>
<p>2. Select Print in IV.</p>
<p>3.Format choose pdf select OK.</p>
<p>4. Select print "dialog/icon" in the page and select destination as "save as pdf" and click save.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>It is not responding or not saving pdf.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Let me know how can I resolve this issue or does anybody has this issue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I am using ihub3 version.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Regards</p>
<p>Kishore G</p>
<p> </p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>I am able to reproduce this within my environment.</p>
<p>I will take a closer look and see if I can figure out what is happening.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>In the mean time, I was able to work around the issue by canceling the print dialogue that automatically happens in the PDF window and then use the save option from chromes PDF viewer instead to successfully save the PDF output.</p>
rajkishore
Thanks JFREEMAN. Eagerly waiting.
JFreeman
<p>The issue appears to be happening with the chrome print to PDF dialogue when the chrome PDF viewer is previewing the PDF before the print dialogue.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>If you disable the Chrome PDF Viewer plugin the print will work properly. Otherwise, you will need to use my previous suggestion of saving the PDF through the chrome viewer dialogue instead of using the print to PDF feature in chrome.</p>