Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
show banner on first page only
newbie1
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have report that have 10+ pages. I have the company's logo set up in the Masterpage; however I only want the company's logo to print on the first page only.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Is there a way of doing this ? I'd looked in <a data-ipb='nomediaparse' href='
http://help.eclipse.org/'>http://help.eclipse.org/</a> but
get no where. </p>
<p>Thank you.</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
CodeRookie
<p>If you're using tables / grids in you report, set the logo up in a grid on the Layout page instead. You can place the grid above the table, and it should only show on the first page. Have a great weekend!</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Scott</p>
newbie1
<p>thank you. That's what I thought would be the way to do.</p>
newbie1
<p>I saw various discussion about using script to have different Heading for different page, so can I also apply that same thinking to the banner? For example, if I put this:</p>
<p> </p>
<div><page-setup></div>
<div> <simple-master-page name="MyMasterPage" id="141"></div>
<div> <property name="orientation">auto</property></div>
<div> <property name="fontFamily">sans-serif</property></div>
<div> <property name="fontSize">10pt</property></div>
<div> <page-header></div>
<div> <image name="HeaderImg" id="142"></div>
<div> <property name="width">100%</property></div>
<div> <list-property name="visibility"></div>
<div> <structure></div>
<div> <property name="format">all</property></div>
<div> </structure></div>
<div> </list-property></div>
<div> <method name="onRender"><![CDATA[if(pageNumber > 1){</div>
<div> this.getStyle().display ="none"</div>
<div> }]]></method></div>
<div> <property name="source">embed</property></div>
<div> <property name="imageName">MyBanner.jpg</property></div>
<div> </image></div>
<div> </page-header></div>
<div> </div>
<div>Should this work?</div>
<div>Thank you.</div>