<div>I have created a birt report with multiple charts.</div>
<div>I'm querying the database giving two parameters as report parameters.</div>
<div>eg: </div>
<div>A,B</div>
<div> </div>
<div>"Select C,D,E,F from X where A = ? and B = ?"</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Report Parameters : param1 , param2</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Which gives me around 100 records with multiple values for E for the same A and B combination.</div>
<div>I'm generating the previous charts using the result data C,D,E and F.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Now my requirement is to generate another chart using a query like this.</div>
<div>Select C,D,F from X where A = 1 and B = 1001 and E = "Test String Parameter"</div>
<div> </div>
<div>This chart i need to plot for all the E values i got in the previous query.</div>
<div>It could be "Test String Parameter 1","Test String Parameter 2",....N number of E values.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Is it possible to generate multiple charts based on the E values i get. (Number of charts will be the number of E values i get when running the 1st query)</div>
<div> </div>
<div>If so how can i do that?

</div>
<div> </div>