Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Total page number in BIRT Tribix emitter
shanuma
<p>My report prints the correct the totalPages value in all other output formats except Tribix Excel output.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Could anyone please help?</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>/Uma</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>What version of BIRT are you using?</p>
<p>Which version of the Tribix Excel emitter are you using?</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Can you attach a sample report based on classic models or a flat file that demonstrates the totalPages issue?</p>
shanuma
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>My birt version is 4.4.2</p>
<p>Tribix emitter version is 2.5.2</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>The problem can be easily reproduced. Please, just try the standard Autotext "Total Page".</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Unfortunately, I cannnot attach a sample report now.</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks,</p>
<p>Uma</p>
JFreeman
<div>This does look to be an issue with the Tribix emitter's excel output.</div>
<div>I can reproduce the issue of the Total Page always showing as 1 with the Tribix emitter.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>Unfortunately, I'm not sure there is much you can do about that other than contacting the creators of the Tribix emitter to report it as a bug.</div>
<div> </div>
<div>I will do a bit more digging and see if there is an workaround available for a different method of determining the total pages that will work with the Tribix emitter.</div>