Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Cascading parameter using data model
divyani
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I have created a pie chart which gets filtered by a cascading parameter group. The data for report items is being taken from a data model instead of creating data sets at the report level. </p>
<p> </p>
<p>I want to have a "All" option in the list box. We can modify the query text based on the parameter selection if we are populating the list using a data set but i want the .</p>
<p> </p>
<p>I request any of you to help me in achieving "All" option if data model or data sets from a data design file is used.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>Thanks in advance!</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JFreeman
<p>Can you attach a sample report based on classic models with your current configuration?</p>