Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Intelligence (Analytics)
Mraker Color Change and legends display dynamically
rajkishore
<p>Hi,</p>
<p> </p>
<p>1.I have tried to change the color of Marker based on some condition it is working , But when i placed mouse on the marker it is changing the color. How can i avoid this.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>2.I have written this script the client side can we avoid, since while exporting to excel this may cause problem</p>
<p> </p>
<p> </p>
<p>3.How can i add dynamic legends for the same report.i am using only one series. But the legend should display as high,critical....in this example</p>
<p> </p>
<p>here is the attached example and DS</p>
Find more posts tagged with
Down
Comments
kclark
<p>I haven't tried this yet, but I think you could use some script like this to prevent the color change onMouseOver</p>
<pre class="_prettyXprint _lang-">
chart.getCore().options.plotOptions.series = {
events: {
mouseOver: function() {
// get current color and "change" to current color
}
}
}
</pre>
rajkishore
<p>Thank you for prompt response. I will check.</p>
<p> </p>
<p>How can we create dynamic legends ? see my example report and let me know.</p>